- We know you can't properly enjoy a full-day outdoor music festival without a feast of tasty eats and cold drinks. Consider yourself fed. Check back soon for our full lineup of food and drink vendors.
More to explore.
- The music is thumpin', the food vendors have you hooked up and we're still not done. Our incredible brand partners that made this event possible have a few more surprises for you. Free swag, tons of giveaways and interactive experiences you won't find anywhere else.
Got what ya need?
- A “pop-up” Rhodes location will allow Shipyard attendees to order their favorite free energy drink using a sample version of the company’s future loyalty program.
The need for speed.
- Plaza Tire Service gives you the opportunity to put your driving skills to the test with a racing simulator from Michelin. Have a seat in the simulator, take the wheel and see what kind of times you can clock. We’ll keep score, because after all, winning should earn a prize!
- In addition to the simulator, Plaza Tire Service will have other things on display and plans several giveaways over the course of the day.
Drink it up.
- Stay hydrated out there music fans! Our friends at Saint Francis will be hooking you up all day with filtered, clear, icy cold water from their mobile hydration station.
- You'll also find them in the first aid station providing wellness screenings throughout the festival.