- Whether you're a mom, a sister, a friend, an alumna, or just want to do good, this is your chance to help one local sorority win $250 for their philanthropy while scoring your tickets to this year's Shipyard Music Festival.
- How does it work?
- Click on the name of the chapter you want to support below and complete your ticket purchase. Each ticket purchased through one of the links below will count as bonus entries in our Shipyard Sorority Showdown.
SHOW LOVE. GET A TICKET.
- Then head over to Instagram and show your preferred sorority's photo some love. We've partnered with Brickwood Boutique to show you the looks you need for Shipyard 2019. On Friday, we will tally up all of the likes, comments, shares, and ticket purchases and announce a winner who'll take home $250 for one of these great organizations Ronald McDonald House, Building Strong Girls, Safe House for Women, March of Dimes, and Women's Heart Health.
- Tickets are only $30 for General Admission or $100 for VIP and include entrance to both days of the festival, access to more than 10 interactive sponsor experiences, and killer food and drink options from your favorite local eateries. And we’re all about the kiddos: if they’re 10 or younger, bring them for free and make sure they check out the kids’ activity center.
- Good luck to all the sororities and we can't wait to Shipyard with you on Sept. 27-28.
- To stay in the know on all things Shipyard, including the chance to be registered for giveaways from Shipyard sponsors, sign up for The Scout daily email of good news at thescout.io.